Please note: All litter pick-ups have been temporarily suspended. We will update this webpage once pick-ups can resume.
Adopt-A-Road is a citywide litter control program where volunteer organizations may contribute to a cleaner environment by adopting sections of a City road and removing litter along those sections. The program allows for volunteer organizations to demonstrate their commitment to making Gig Harbor the best (and cleanest) community in the area.
The City of Gig Harbor invites clubs, business establishments, or groups of concerned citizens to join the program.
For details, please contact the Adopt-A-Road Coordinator, Kris Szelmeczka, at 253-851-8136.
Please join us in keeping our City clean by participating in Adopt-A-Road!
Current Adopt-A-Road Sponsors
- Brad Bennett, Windermere - Rosedale (Stinson to 54th)
- Cannon Companies - Burnham (Woodhill - 70th)
- Cannon Companies - Burnham (Woodhill - Sehmel)
- Conestoga Wealth Partners - Pioneer Way (Grandview Street to Soundview Drive)
- Craig and Debbie Daniels - Peacock Hill Avenue (Vernhardson Street to N Harborview Drive)
- Dominos Pizza - Point Fosdick Drive (Olympic to 36th Street)
- Edge Pilates Studio - Burnham Drive (Conan Fuel to 96th Street)
- Galaxy Theatre/Uptown - Briarwood Lane (Point Fosdick to 38th Avenue)
- Gig Harbor Rotary (Morning) - Skansie Avenue (Hunt Street to Rosedale Street)
- Gig Harbor YMCA
- Harbor Hill (Harbor Hill Drive and Borgen Boulevard)
- Borgen (Burnham to Peacock Hill)
- Henderson Bay High School Leadership - Skansie Avenue (Rosedale Street to 96th Street)
- Intrepid Christian Church - Harborview Drive (Downtown)
- Joe Urvina, Financial Advisor Edward Jones - Wollochet (Hunt to Hwy 16)
- King of Glory Lutheran Church - Soundview Drive (Hollycroft Street to Harborview)
- Kiwanis Club of Gig Harbor - Burnham Drive (Harborview to 50th Avenue)
- Kiwanis Club/Key Club - Wagner Way (Wollochet Drive to 72nd)
- Lions Club - North Harborview Drive
- Midday Rotary
- Hunt Street to Kimball Drive
- Burnham Drive (Conan Fuel to Borgen Boulevard Roundabout)
- One Hope Church - Point Fosdick Drive (Olympic Drive to 38th Avenue)
- Re/Max Exclusive - Hunt Street (38th to Skansie Avenue)
- St. Anthony Hospital - Canterwood Boulevard (Roundabout to Baker Way)
- St. Nicholas Knights of Columbus - Stinson Avenue (Grandview to Harborview)
- WA Patriot Construction - Peacock Hill (Vernhardson Street to 112th Street)
Available for Adoption
- 38th Avenue (Hunt to 56th)
- Olympic Drive (Hollycroft Street - Point Fosdick)
- 38th Avenue (City Limits - 56th)
- 72nd Street (Wagner Way - 46th Street)
The City wants to thank all of the Adopt-A-Road sponsors for doing such a great job.